WHAT DOES BCA DO?
BCA is blood centers, suppliers, and clients working together to optimize procurement and distribution of biological materials.
Blood Centers of America, Inc. (BCA) is:
- Over 40 blood centers dispersed across North America distributing over 46% of America’s blood supply
- International sourcing and distribution of clinical-grade biological materials to clients
- Therapeutic apheresis, cell processing, cell banking, tissue procurement
- Purchase agreements with 60+ vendors and suppliers
- Whole blood and viral testing services
- Custom, cGMP-compliant, clinical-grade collections for cell therapy clients